Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Luscious Beauty

Luscious Beauty...
by Leilah McCracken

Luscious Beauty and Sadness Beyond Words(love song for the intact penis)
I am a foreskin novice. I have never known a lover with an intact penis; my six sons, of course, are intact, but I do not examine their penises! (Nor clean them for that matter, they clean themselves.) So in researching this newsletter, I was looking at pictures of intact penises on activist websites... and my response to them startled me. I will share my experiences here, in the interest of at least one mother or father reading this thinks twice about circumcising their baby boy.
I used to think penises were rather bland and straightforward - nowhere near as interesting as the external female genitalia. But then I saw photos of intact, erect, adult male penises... and wow. Crazy arousal, sadness - mad thoughts ran through my mind, won't share them here, but my jaw was on the floor... I simply had no idea how luscious and sexy men could be. Intact penises look so hot... everything about them looks so wild and amazing. The foreskin adds such a level of sexy beauty to penises - a wild, sexy mystery. It is like a... veil that is drawn back, and slowly, dark, wet male beauty is revealed.
Wow. Apparently on some TV show women were talking about non-circumcised men (I think it was "
Sex in the City" or something) and they said "eeewww!" Well I say "eeeewww" to their silly reaction!!! Luscious mystery; intact loveliness; beauty and wild ecstasy unveiled... wow. Intact penises are the sexiest things I have ever seen. Their beauty makes my head dizzy. They - say the women who have been intimate with them - feel like silk, and are beautiful to have inside them. Men say foreskins feel good for them too - like soft, long hair caressing their penises. But it's built in...
My husband is circumcised. Excuse me while I @%^$#%$&%&^*%&^%$$% out loud about that - what beauty have we both been deprived of? - what sweetness of ecstasy? Foreskins account for an enormous amount of the male sensory experience - and the female... sweet sliding skin that lubricates itself - wow. Wish I could have some, but I can't, never will, and it hurts. It really hurts. I am a one man woman, I love my husband. But my heart hurts. I wish so badly that he didn't get his penis cut apart as a baby boy - not just for my own selfish reasons of course, but also for his - can you imagine the pain of it - the foreskin, says one intact man, "isn't the wrapper on the candy, it's the candy". It feels good. So can you imagine the pain of having it sliced off???
My husband says it doesn't bother him that he is circumcised. Well I'd say the same thing if my clitoris were cut off as a girl, and I'd never know the ecstasy of it. I'd not let it matter. But it would!!! A comparison that many women will relate to: women who have episiotomies (their vaginas cut open by their doctors or midwives in birth) often have reduced sexual sensation afterwards - the cut permanently severs sex-receptive nerves. "At least I have a healthy baby" - they will rationalize their loss of ecstasy with that - but- what if it's not true? What if the cut was done so the baby would just pop out instead of ease out? (Episiotomies have been proven in mountains of research papers to be cruel and pointless.) How could she rationalize that? "I lost my orgasms so my doctor could get home in time for dinner" - can you imagine the rage that she would experience if she understood what was lost? (And does she dare touch the rage, and see what lies beyond it?)
Translate that into the male experience. If all those men who were ever circumcised understood that their penises could be have been particularly exquisite tools for pleasure (and that "
health and hygiene" reasons for circumcising amount to nil) would they be so eager to circumcise their own little boys because it was "good enough for them"? Do they dare touch the sex that was so quickly and permanently lost? It's a pain beyond rage. Why are beautiful bodies medical platforms for invasion? Why do cut genitals equate "medical care"?
I am so sad that neither my husband nor I can ever know him in his most natural form: intact- perfect- beautiful. He is beautiful as he is now, but he bears the mark of the wounded baby... and a mutilated man. And for this I will always be sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not understand anyone of either sex claiming the cylinder of skin that comprises the non excited
non circumcised penis looks sexy ! It looks very blah- enough so that it expains why the europeans are more comfortable with nudity and it explains why the olympics originally were in the nude but barred those with the (circumcised) bare penis!

In all other animals the bare glans and shaft is inserted into the vagina for sex. In about half of the uncircumcised men there is a tendency for the foreskin to not move along with the glans providing the "famed gliding action"- which by diminishing the amount of direct contact between male parts and female- can reduce the quality of the experience. For the male intercourse becomes "masturbating in his foreskin". For the female there is less stroking of the inside.

I have only been circumcised the last half of my 83 year life. I did however from age 12 on wear the foreskin retracted.

I would not choose to look down there and see a covered up glans- the innocuous looking skin!

I have plenty of sensitivity in that "exposed since age 12" glans.

I enjoy the enhanced version of the male sex organ!

Anonymous said...

hal: It is not just skin. It contains 20,000 nerves, making the foreskin as sensitive as the lips. (Imagine if a kiss on the cheek was the best kind of kiss you could get!).

Animals are all different. Some have a bone in their penis. Their foreskins may function differently.

If you didn't appreciate yours when you had it, well, that's your loss and your right, but it doesn't give anyone the right to take that experience and that choice away from anyone else.

Anonymous said...

There is a motion which accompanies uncircumcised males while he is penetrating a female. This motion equates to heightened pleasure for the female and male both. I say this as a female who has had intercourse with both. It is much more pleasurable with uncircumcised and to be really frank -I experienced the most mindblowing vaginal orgasms every time with uncirucmcised because of this particular motion inside and this never happened with circumcised partner--(same position woman on top with similar sized penis) these orgasms were definitely due to the motion of his foreskin. Do not cut off a part of a man or woman that is theirs and God given. If so many countries do not circumcise without negative impacts it should say something. It is a barbaric and cruel practice. I can see how it can be perceived that the unwrapped banana must provide more pleasure but the fact of the matter is in this situation: the banana skin really does contain thousands of nerve endings and contributes to the whole of the sexual experience for the man - imagine the banana peel moving back and forth. Get it? motion motion motion that does not exist for circumised males. Even masturbating for men is more pleasurable because there is so much more skin and motion. How else to explain. I hope I covered enough from both angles. Ask as many females they will say the same thing. In old testament ideology so to speak the practice was initiated literally to prevent sexual pleasure and to make men more "theology minded". It has had a reverse effect in my opinion because the men are never completely satisfied nor the women and this in effect creates an unfulfillment which in turn translates to seeking out more sex partners or other abnormal tendencies maybe even violent ones. Sexual pleasure is a gift and not one to be taken lightly as well the anatomy God gave you. By decreasing male or female sexual pleasure, you are really doing alot of damage whether psychological or physical. Luckily, the circumcised males do not know what they are missing out on- they can't know unless they talk to an uncircumcised male and attempt to understand fully: the role of the foreskin, the sensitivity of the nerve endings in it and the motion it creates while it sits on the penis and when it is touched or it completely alters the sexual experience (motion)- all of these things are very paramount in his pleasure and hers.

JOIN US!

Subscribe to uncircumcisedfilipinos
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

NO INFORMED OR VOLUNTARY CONSENT

While some boys may clamor for tuli,

  • They are in no position to know what they are losing. Their consent cannot be considered informed.
  • The peer pressure on them amounts to coercion. Their consent cannot be considered voluntary.

The ethics of a doctor performing that or any cosmetic operation at a child's request are highly debatable. A doctor who did so in almost any other country would certainly be struck off.

Not A Birth Defect!

Not A Birth Defect!

Support Group for Uncircumcised Men in the Philippines

Subscribe to uncircumcisedfilipinos
Powered by groups.yahoo.com