Did you know -
- that most men in the world and the great majority of men in Europe, Scandinavia, Central and South America or Asia are not circumcised?
- that "medical" infant circumcision was introduced to prevent masturbation?
- that until a few decades ago, female genital cutting was promoted in the western world for many of the same reasons as male circumcision?
- that infant circumcision was fashionable in the English-speaking world 50 years ago but is now rare (except in the US)?
- that babies are strapped down to be circumcised?
- that circumcision with a PlastiBellTM does involve cutting?
- that before the foreskin can be cut (or crushed) off, it must be torn away from the glans?
- that circumcision removes 50% of the skin of the penis?
- that no medical association anywhere in the world supports neonatal circumcision (male or female) on medical grounds?